(Last Updated: Nov 02, 2022)
This policy covers the Trendytech website and all the subdomains under trendytech.in. Please refer to the following link to read our terms of service Terms of service.
We will be the processor of the Personal Data that is provided, collected and/or processed pursuant to this policy, except where otherwise expressly stated.
Applicability of the Policy
- This policy shall apply to all information we collect through the Company Systems and/or in the course of your use of the services of Trendytech Insights LLP.
- This policy does not apply to, nor does Trendytech Insights LLP take any responsibility for, any information that is collected by any third party either using Company Systems or through any links on the Company Systems or through any of the advertisements or through BOTS.
Information We Collect
We will only collect information which you share with us. You can choose what information you want to share with us. We will collect your information only if you choose to share it through the Company Systems. We will collect the following information about you or related to your use of the Company’s Systems:
- Any personal or PII that you may submit or may be required to submit for registration and continued use of the Company Systems or receive the services by Trendytech Insights LLP;
- Your name, title, gender, date of birth, email address, telephone number (Home/work/mobile telephonic number), profile/display picture, login name, screen name, nickname, or handle, country/state/postcode or city of residence, postal or other physical address, name(s) of the school/university (including grades and graduation year),name(s) of the workplace, job position/designation (including salary), resume/CV, information related to social profiles, such as Facebook, Google, GitHub etc., IP addresses and other information collected passively (as further detailed in the “Passive Collection” section below), may be collected; and
- Any other information you may choose to further provide us, without limitation, any information to update your account and profile, if required, to fill out any forms, provide your feedback to surveys, write any articles on the Company Systems, or to use any features of Company Systems.
We collect and/or process your Personal Data as a part of the following activities related to our Products:
- Account registration, use of certain Product features, creating or taking tests, generating reports based on information collected from use of our Products.
- Requesting service and support for our Products and providing such support, registering for an event, participating in an online survey, participating in discussion groups or forums.
- Registering for newsletter subscriptions, customizing the content you see as per relevance.
Please do not include any personal information, personally identifiable information or sensitive personal information unless specifically requested by Trendytech as part of the registration or other applicable processes. If Trendytech determines that any information you have provided or uploaded violates the terms of this policy, Trendytech shall have the right, in its absolute discretion, to delete such information without incurring any liability.
We may also periodically use your information received from your affiliated entities, business partners and other third-party sources and combine it with your account information. For example: if you access or login to our Company Systems via a third-party source like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, we may receive your registration information, updated information and combine that with information we collect through our Company Systems or add it to your account information on our Company Systems.
Your decision to provide Personal Data to Trendytech Insights LLP is at your sole discretion and is deemed obtained when you register and create your account on our Company Systems. Please note that you may not be able to access certain options, offers, and services if they require Personal Data that you have not provided. You can sign-up, and therefore consent, to receive email or communication from us.
Rights:You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data as mentioned below.
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you. You can also request a copy of the Personal Data.
- Correction: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly through your user profile or profile/account settings after logging into Trendytech Insights LLP. Please contact us as soon as possible upon noticing any inaccuracies or incompleteness.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the collection or use of your Personal Data for certain purposes.
- Erasure: You can request that we delete some or all of your Personal Data from our systems. While this will be done immediately, residual data may be saved in certain logs and this will be purged within a year after deleting your data. Once your data is deleted, you will no longer have an account with Trendytech.
- Restrictions: You can always request us to deactivate your Trendytech account to restrict further processing of your Personal Data
- Portability: You have the right to ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format.
- Withdrawal of consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Products.
To whom we may disclose your Personal Data:
General: The information you provide on the Company Systems may be disclosed by Trendytech Insights LLP to its employees, agents, representatives, consultants, subsidiaries, affiliates and third-party providers who require the information for the purposes of (a) operating and maintaining the Company Systems, (b) data processing or storage.
Hiring Partners: We may provide your data to our hiring partners after taking your consent. We provide resumes, phone numbers, email addresses and other relevant information to our hiring partners to enable users to get job offers. Events of Reorganization: In any given instance, if Trendytech Insights LLP undergoes any events of reorganization, merger, acquisition, insolvency or bankruptcy, Trendytech Insights LLP may sell, transfer or share some or all of our assets, including your information, subject to notification to You pertaining to transfer of Your information.
Applicable Laws: Trendytech Insights LLP will comply with requests and directions of all governmental, law enforcement, court or regulatory authorities, which it believes in good faith to be in accordance with any applicable law. Such compliance may include disclosing to the governmental, law enforcement, courts, or regulatory authorities’ information submitted by you or collected in relation to your use of the Company Systems or Trendytech Insights LLP services including any personally identifiable information. By using the Company Systems and receiving Trendytech Insights LLP services, you consent to Trendytech Insights LLP disclosure of information as set out in this Section herein to governmental, law enforcement, courts or regulatory authorities
Trendytech Insights LLP will not publish, sell or rent Your personal information to third-parties for their marketing purposes without Your explicit consent.
When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.